Parade Terms & Conditions
- Consumption of alcohol or carrying of opened alcohol containers is not permitted on the Parade.
- Fundraising collections are not permitted as part of the Parade.
- Wording on banners, placards, clothing and any promotional goods/literature must not be offensive or illegal and must be suitable for a family friendly, community focused and LGBT event.
- We ask all those participating in the Parade to dispose of their litter and unwanted items sensibly using designated Council bins on the route or to keep it until they reach the Festival site and dispose of it in the facilities provided. Littering is an offence which can lead to a fine.
- The Parade is over 2 miles long so wear sensible footwear, have a bottle of water and wear suitable clothing for the weather conditions on the day.
Stall Terms & Conditions
- Stalls must remain onsite and trading until 6pm, at the earliest, this is the allocated time for disassembly.
- Application closing dates will depend on how many applications we receive. We may close applications for certain stalls but leave them open for others. Please see the Stalls ‘Get Involved’ page on our website for more details.
- Successful stalls will be invoiced with payment due within 30 days otherwise bookings will be offered to other stallholders.
- Stall space is at a standard size of 3m x 3m, if your stall will vary from this please declare this within your application. We have ample space on site so larger stalls can be easily accommodated, with advanced warning.
- Stalls will be allocated positions at the sole discretion of York Pride. The position given is non-negotiable as all stalls will be placed for maximum benefit of the trader and patrons.
- No stall is guaranteed a ‘good view of the stage’, we anticipate you’ll be too busy to notice anything past your queue of eager customers.
- York Pride will charge all stalls who are selling food or drink an additional £35 licence fee on behalf of City of York Council. We have 1
occasional street trading consent licence for the site which means individual retails do not need an individual licence.
- It is the sole responsibility of all stall holders to have the appropriate health and safety certificates and public liability insurance, copies of which will need to be sent to York Pride in advance.
- Catering, Food and Beverage vendors must provide their own power/generators, water and are responsible for all waste, including customers within their radius. (We are unable to accommodate petrol generators –Diesel only)
- Stall holders must provide a gazebo/marquee type structure, along with appropriate tables. York Pride only supply the given dimensions of field space requested.
- York Pride is an open-air event on a grass field. Please come prepared for all weathers. No traders will be allowed early exit due to being unprepared.
- All gazebo/marquee structures will be checked on the morning of the event, please don’t forget your tent pegs!!
- ALL stalls must be in place and ready to trade by 10.30am for inspection prior to the field opening.
- Restrictions around vehicle parking for stall holders will be in place. Some stalls will be able to keep their vehicle near their stall others won’t. Please assume you won’t be able to. There will be a designated stall holder’s car park away from the public. Cars parked at owner’s risk.