We are always looking for new businesses, groups, individuals to get involved with York LGBT Pride.
We have numerous ways to get involved please see below for more infomation.
Being involved in York Pride makes great business sense:
- 4 million LGBT people in Britain.
- ¼ million of those here in Yorkshire.
- Income is approximately 30% higher than the average.
- Spend of circa £6.5 billion per year.
- 60% of LGBT people are more likely to buy products and services from a company they see is LGBT friendly.
- It’s good business to show you support the LGBT community.We can offer a bespoke package based on areas you’d like to be involved this can include:
- Website banners & Links
- Taking part in our parade – a great way to get your business noticed in York
- Have a stall on the festival site – a great way to talk and interact with 1000’s of people about your business
- Social media posts
- Act Sponsorship
We are happy to discuss any package you see fit for your business starting from £100. For more information on Sponsorship opportunities please email Sandi Redpath on: email@example.com
Having a stall on the festival site offers you the chance to engage with 1000’s of people on a personal level, we found in the past stalls that have a fun element or allow the general public to get involved are the most successful.
Please note we are currently fully booked for stalls for York Pride 2017. (We are able to offer the last few stalls to sponsors only) Please keep an eye out for registration for York Pride 2018.
If you need to discuss your booking for 2017 please contact our Stalls officer, Steven Clark on: firstname.lastname@example.org
The parade is a great part of the Pride day setting off from York Minster and ending at the festival site at the Knavesmire. General public don’t need to register they can just turn up and join in. However for large groups and sponsors please contact our Parade Officer, Dave Carr so we can discuss arrangements for the day on email@example.com or fill in this form to register.
Volunteer for York Pride
For members of the public who’d like to be involved by volunteering for York Pride please fill our the form below.